Talks & Stuff • Dorothy R. Howard
- UPCOMING: Always-already desiring machines. A discursive workshop with Nikita Gayle, Kerry Downey, and Melanie Hoff. Organized by PARMER (Amanda Parmer). BAM Fisher. Brooklyn, NY. December 9, 2017.
- Office—Spaced Residency. Culture, Art, and Technology Program (CAT). UC San Diego, San Diego, CA. Nov, 2017—February, 2018.
- Decentralizing the Web, panelist. VoidLab. UCLA Design Media Arts. Broad Art Center, Los Angeles, CA. November 17, 2016.
- Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS). Seattle, WA. March 11, 2016.
- Chat Room. Northwest Film Forum. Panel with James Coupe, Christopher Paul Jordan, Christ Bell, and Sienna Shields, and organized by Mihn Nguyen. Seattle, WA. February 11, 2016.
- Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society. Presentation with Dariusz Jemielniak. Boston, MA. December, 2015.
- PERSONA. New Museum Seminar, selected guest. New York, NY. December 7, 2015.
- This is my Refusal. Biquini Wax. Mexico City, D.F., Mexico. July 23, 2015.
- Digital Labor and Wikipedia. Wikimania Mexico. Mexico City, D.F., Mexico. July 19, 2015.
- Contra-Internet. DVLPR and DIS Magazine: A Postscript Symposium on The Data Issue. Abrons Arts Center. New York, NY. May 31, 2015.
- Gynoids and Geminoid: Falling in Love With Machines. Theorizing the Web Conference #TtW15 April 17, 2015. New York, NY.
- Piet Zwart Institute. Lecture. Rotterdam, Holland, NL. April 9, 2015.
- General Assembly: Immaterial Digital Labor. PARMER. Abrons Art Center Experimental Theatre. New York, NY. April 3, 2015.
- Feminist Encounters with Wikipedia Panel Discussion. The New School of Public Engagement. Sponsored by the School of Media Studies and FemTechNet. New York, NY. April 1, 2015.